Over 30 years of diversified experience in the construction industry. Excelled in every aspect of the trades involved with. Gained recognition in several companies for accomplishments implementing new technology in Take-Offs, Estimating, and Project Management, while excelling in these respective areas at the same time. Excellent organizational skills. Highly motivated as a "team" player and always welcome a challenge. Large portfolio of successful, on-time, on-budget Design Build projects ranging from Pharmaceutical, High Tech, Labs, Ground Up, and Office and Retail Tenant Improvements, just to name a few. Specialized projects include wind turbine construction, asbestos abatement, and emergency power units for rural communications stations.
Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, Ca. - Diablo Valley College. Concord, Ca.
· Implemented new take-off software programs for accurate qualifying of sub proposals and estimates in the last several companies.
· Revitalized "dead" programs and implemented new ideas to enhance repeat customer relationships.
· Selected by MCON principals to assist in design of that companies new office space.
· Published detailed work scope documents designated for sub contractors in pricing design/build projects.
· One of few called upon to beta test Plan Express's new nationwide ITB Management System.
· Provide Support and Training for SmartBidNet™
Contact us at: